Workplace Conversations and Culture
May 12, 2020
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Add to Calendar
Tina Gist, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Chapter President will bring us information on Workplace Convos and Coffee (or lunch for us).
This "Roundtable" event will give you the opportunity to talk about what is happening in the workplace today.
In today's world, the average person will spend more than 1/3 of their life at work. This means positive workplace culture is more important than ever, but let's face it: some work cultures can be toxic.
SHRM released new research that shows the impact of toxic work culture comes with a quarter-trillion dollar cost. Key findings include:
- $223 Billion is the cost of the turnover due to workplace culture over the past five years.
- 1 in 5 have left their job in the last 5 years, and culture is the reason why
- 49% of American workers have thought about leaving their current organization
- 1 in 4 dread going to work
- 6 in 10 say managers are the reason they left their organizations
- 3 in 10 say workplace culture makes them irritable at home.
$15.00 Member Registration
$20.00 Non-Member Registration